No Prints Yet
Be the first to upload a Print for this Design!
(THIS POST IS AN ACCESSORY FOR A PRODUCT COMING SOON!)
Official expansion package for the SimpleSumo Robots, as seen on Engineerdog.com & Instructables.com.
This pack includes all the different wheel related expansions.
Parts included :
- Cover -Flat (STANDARD) - This part was already free, included here for completeness.
- Cover- Lego compatible - Allows you to make the robot compatible with Legos.
- Cover- Penny mass holding - Allows you to add weight to the sumo via pennies on top.
- Cover- Servo Expansion - Allows you to mount SG90 servos in multiple positions.
- Cover- Dump Truck - Allows you to turn the robot into a dumping truck with the aid of 2 SG90 servos.
- Cover- Cloak - Allows you to start the robot on its side and mount foam blocks to deter detection.
- Cover- Easy to Print - An easier to print cover.
- Arm- Long grippers (for 'cover-Servo Expansion') - Used to add large grippers to the front of the robot.
- Arm- Flagpole - Used for attaching a distraction flag or for flipping the robot over from the side position.
Recommended Print Settings:
- All cover parts to be ABS: 4 perimeters all sides top & bottom, .3mm layers, 20% infill. No supports needed. My brand of choice is eSun ABS. (I do not recommend using PLA for this application.)
- Arms can be ABS or Flex material. For Flex Parts use 100% Infill, .3mm layers. I recommend eSun eLastic material.