No Prints Yet
Be the first to upload a Print for this Design!
(THIS POST IS AN ACCESSORY FOR A PRODUCT COMING SOON!)
Official expansion package for the SimpleSumo Robots, as seen on Engineerdog.com & Instructables.com.
This pack includes the full variety of SimpleSumo blades.
Parts included :
- Blade- Straight 80 deg (STANDARD) -FYI This item is available free but is included here for completeness.
- Blade- Pyramid out - Blade that seeks to push objects to the side.
- Blade- Pyramid in - Blade that seeks to push objects towards the center.
- Blade- Sharp edged - A blade with a steep angle but fitting in a tight package.
- Blade- Marker Mount - Allows you to mount a dry eraser marker on the robot.
- Blade- Penny Mass holding - Allows you to increase the weight of the robot with pennies.
- Blade- Drop Over - Allows ('cover-servo expansion' required to use)
- Blade- Long - Gives your robot a blade with a much steeper angle.
- Blade- Wide - Gives your robot more pushing area.
- Blade- Side Detection - Allows your robot to detect when it is being pushed from the side.
Recommended Print Settings:
- All parts to be printed in ABS plastic. 4 perimeters all sides top & bottom, .3mm layers, 20% infill. No supports needed. My brand of choice is eSun ABS.