(THIS POST IS AN ACCESSORY FOR A PRODUCT COMING SOON!)
Official expansion package for the SimpleSumo Robots, as seen on Engineerdog.com & Instructables.com.
This pack includes all the different rear hatch & related expansions.
Parts included :
- Rear Hatch- Flat (STANDARD) - This part was already free, included here for completeness.
- Rear Hatch- Marker Mount - Used to hold a marker or to tow objects.
- Rear Hatch- Servo Expansion - Used to hold a servo which can controll a gripper or a flipper.
- Rear Hatch- Line Follower 1 - Mount for 5x edge sensors which turns your robot into a line follower.
- Arm- Short grippers- When used with the 'Rear Hatch- Servo Expansion' gives your sumo a gripper on the back.
- Arm- Flipper Rear- When used with the 'Rear Hatch- Servo Expansion' allows your sumo to start in the vertical position.
Recommended Print Settings:
- All parts to be printed in ABS. 4 perimeters all sides top & bottom, .3mm layers, 20% infill. The only part that requires supports is the "Rear Hatch- Servo Expansion". My filament of choice is eSun ABS. I do not recommend PLA for this project.