No Prints Yet
Be the first to upload a Print for this Design!
My custom designed F1 style steering wheel. It has space for the DD-V1 Display and uses DH1 Magnetic Shifters and Clutches.
The Cluth, the Shifter and the Display is not included. You can buy it separate but it is modular for future wheels, so you don't ned to buy more than once.
Button Plate is optional. It makes a better look for the wheel, but not necessary. If you want to use it, note that the buttons holds it to the wheel. The buttons' dimensions can be find at the pictures.
For printing you will need at least 300x300 print bed!!!
The wheel uses a 70mm QRA fitting, so you can use it on nearly any wheelbase. If you have some non 70mm QRA fitting, please contact me at [email protected].
You will need:
- M3x10 2x
- M3x25 14x
- M3 Nut 16x
- M4x25 4x
- M4x35 6x
- M4 Nut 10x
- M5x45 6x (For 70mm QRA)
- 1x Arduino Micro: https://bit.ly/2Evvqu3
- 2x Rotary Encoder: https://ebay.to/2ynhVbF
- 1x 12 Way RotarySwitch: https://ebay.to/2MvGTxx
- 11x 1K OHM Resistor for Rotary Switch : https://ebay.to/2LPIoaF
- 12x 09067 Switch (or https://www.ebay.com/itm/10mm-Momentary-Self-Locking-2-Pin-Mini-Round-Push-Button-Switch-Normally-Open/372410957737?var=641233017076)
- 2x DH1 Magnetic Shifter: https://pinshape.com/items/53941-3d-printed-dh1-magnetic-shifter
- 2x DH1 Magnetic Clutch: https://pinshape.com/items/54018-3d-printed-dh1-magnetic-clutch
- 1x DD-V1 Display Module: https://pinshape.com/items/53921-3d-printed-dd-v1-display-module