No Prints Yet
Be the first to upload a Print for this Design!
This figure of an astronaut I made especially for the Space Design Contest.
The figure must be assembled and have a battery, switch, connector and the LED with the resistor inside.
I tried to make a figure in such a way that the battery can be replaced quite easily.
To completely make this figure, you will need the ability to solder, basic knowledge of electronics and these items:
1) Battery CR2032 with the connectors - 1pc.
2) Switch SS-12D01 (or simular with same size) - 1pc.
3) PBS-3 connector - 1pc.
4) 3mm LED (yellow glow) - 1pc.
5) Resistor at 400-500 ohm - 1pc.
6) A bit of thin wire.
8) The soldering iron and solder.
You can download assembly.docx file to understand how to assemble this figure.