Gun inspired by Cyberpunk 2077 poster and real guns (Colt 1918, Beretta, CZ 75 Shadow Line).
There is enough space inside for electronics, to add red and blue LEDs to the right side. Plus has movable parts, where rubber bands need to be added, or you can just glue everything together.
Most of the parts are printable without supports, the plate file has suggested orientations of all parts. How to print main body with minimum selective supports is in the picture.
Magazine is removable, to have it hold in place use 2 (or 4) 5x5x2mm (or 5x2mm round) magnets in main body and in magazine.
- assembly guide
- "plate" with recommended orientation of parts to print easiest way
- version with barrel case with tsunami logos (for SLA/DLP printer or other high res) - otherwise there are small plates with logos that are supposed to be glued to barrel body.
- parts separated top files
- more sturdier barrel, so it doesn't break, when inserting into barrel case
- modified barrel case for easier insert of barrel (only version without logos)
- hammer is narrower to better fit barrel case