No Prints Yet
Be the first to upload a Print for this Design!
Quality enclosure for the ClearFog Pro network board.
Revision 6, tested and work flawlessly.
Need 4 screws of type Ø3 L20mm, this may work with shorter screw but it may also reduce the enclosure strength.
Professional design :
- without any apparent screws
- robust : 2mm thin wall, designed to endure shocks
- ventilation holes on each side
- optimized for 3D printing with PETG in mind and / or aluminum - all parts can be printed in one go with a regular 3D printer such as Prusa MK3 (21x21)
- with or without feet
- ready to be sold as an appliance / professional product
Note : There is no antenna holes on this enclosure.