No Prints Yet
Be the first to upload a Print for this Design!
A supply box and a game all in one. My son has some trouble keeping focus on his school assignments. But we discovered if we tie his progress to a game he does better. So I made this for him.
The ruler is accurate, if your printer is well calibrated.
How to play:
- Place the robot token on the last bend of the track.
- Place the boy token on the start line.
- Every time the boy finishes a question without help he moves forward.
- Every time a teacher or parent tells the boy to get back on task the robot moves forward.
- If the robot wins the game resets, if the boy wins he gets a treat.
I hope you'll check out my much more comprehensive board game project, Wood Wars: http://cymonsdesigns.blogspot.com/2015/03/wood-wars-3d.html