No Prints Yet
Be the first to upload a Print for this Design!
I looked around for a tool holder for the accessories that came with the Lulzbot Mini. When I did not find one that I like, I decided to design one myself with FreeCAD. Some of the design goals are:
- tool-less installation and removal
- out of the way of the acrylic enclosure
- out of the way of any moving parts
- maximize functionality while minimizing filament weight
- no support generation required
- 25x3mm (clam knife)
- 25x10mm (pliers)
- 18x9mm (dial caliper)
- 12x8mm (tweezer)
- 30mm dia. (fat glue stick 22g/0.77oz)
- two 10mm dia.
- two 1/2 inch dia. (Sharpie marker)
- general-purpose pocket
- push bottom down at an angle onto the Mini's frame
- push top inward to snap into opening
- slide toward the front to engage clip
I printed my copy with 2.85mm filament, infill at 20%, and shell thickness at 1mm, the total filament weight is 97 grams.