No Prints Yet
Be the first to upload a Print for this Design!
Arduino Uno / chipKIT uC32 Lego Case
Designed to easily integrate your Arduino Uno board into a Lego creation. Combine the mechanical aspects of Legos and the electronic/control aspects of Arduino to make fun and powerful designs. A lot of effort went into designing the Lego features so they they print perfectly compatible with off-the-shelf Legos (prototypes on an Ultimaker 2 ). This design is exactly 2 standard Lego blocks tall and has the correct x and y Lego proportions.
- Compaible with both Arduino Uno and chipKIT uC32 boards.
- No support material needed.
- Suggest infill: 23%
- Suggest layer height: 0.1mm or less
- Screws together with 4-40 x 1/2" screws.
- Screw holes go through the entire assembly to allow the case to be mounted