No Prints Yet
Be the first to upload a Print for this Design!
Summary My niece and nephew's Playmobil rescue helicopter had a broken tail rotor. This part is a snap-on direct replacement. You may have to ream out with an appropriately sized drill bit after printing so it freely spins. Print Settings Printer: Prusa i3 MK2 Rafts: No Supports: No Resolution: 0.2mm Infill: 25% Notes: I used white ABS- orange or red would be better! Post-Printing clean out center hole with drill bit so it spins freely. How I Designed This I used Onshape to design the part. I included both .STL and solidworks parts here for remixing. The onshape file is located here: https://cad.onshape.com/documents/4bc27824cae85ad62f9ddf4a/w/d1735b698ef50b4bb2530dfc/e/e80ed9c287d0438e974be50a