No Prints Yet
Be the first to upload a Print for this Design!
This is a two color version of the SpaceX Interplanetary Transport System. I personally printed each part and then glued them together with model glue. The files could also be used on a dual extruder printer and assembled in a slicer to print each piece in one go.
I have included:
- Ship: a White File, a Black File, and a file for the foot pieces
- Booster: A file to print the body as one piece or files to print the body in halves, a file for the engine plates, and a file for the grid fins
- A small stand
The STL files may need to be scaled up by a factor of 10 depending on what slicer you use
- Flashforge Finder
- automatic treelike supports
- High Res setting (0.1 mm)
- 2.0 mm retraction length, 45 mm/s retraction speed
Final booster height: aprox 7.75 Inches
Final ship height aprox 4.75 Inches
Models made in Autodesk Inventor