This pistol goes perfectly with any Imperial Warhammer 40K cosplay, prints easily without any supports, is fun to paint and has a suprisingly nice balance when handled.
The way it was split ensures it will fit on any regular desktop printer and in addition makes clean painting as easy as possible.
- print at 0.1 - 0.2mm layers (I printed everything at 0.15mm)
- 3-4 perimeters
- 30% infill
- no supports needed * Grip: You can either print "grip_full.stl" vertically (will require minimal supports) or print the two grip halves ("grip_1.stl" & "grip_2.stl") and put them together with the dowels and some glue.
BOM (Bill of Materials):
- Any glue that fits your chosen material (Superglue and/or 5-minute epoxy for PLA; Acetone for ABS)
- 4x short countersunk M4 screws for the handle (decorative purpose only). Alternatively you could use tape or straps of cloth for a more post-apocalyptic look.
- spray paint, acrylic/oil paints, etc.