This one is for the kids!
Ever wanted your bicycle to sound like a motorcycle? Well, now's your chance!
Printed on a Wanhao Duplicator i3, with the following settings:
- Plastic: PLA
- Infill: 20 %
- Layer height: 1 mm
- Bed temperature: 65 °C
- Print temperature: 215 °C
- No supports
You will need:
- Old gift card
- Cable ties
- Standard water bottle
- Cut the end of the bottle off to create an opening. Paint the bottle to give it some more authenticity.
- Cut the gift card in half, or until it makes good contact with the spokes while in the exhaust manifold (the thing you printed).
- Assemble the exhaust by screwing on the bottle, and sliding the gift card in to the designated slot.
- Attach it to the back wheel frame with the cable ties and ensure it is tightly secured.
It may not be a real motorcycle, but at least you'll get some serious street cred.