walking and dancer DIY biped robot is a derivative design of Zowi which is based on BOB the original biped robot that uses only 4 servos to walk and move. Made the following improvements:
- able to have an Arduino UNO board (or smaller) inside the robot head.
- 3 LEDs for a simple mouth.
- Rounded top head.
- Legs thickness increased and reinforced rounds.
- Rounded feet top.
- Chassis - base simplified.
- Easy to reprogram or energize having the connectors in the back.
- Arduino UNO or compatible, i use a DFRduino R3
- Nano breadboard or weld all cables
- Futaba servo S3003 x4
- HC-SR04 Ultrasound sensor
- Nuts M3 x20
- Screws M3x12 x20
- Powerbank (optional) or just use the usb for power the Arduino board.
- Check the schematic picture for connection
- The HC-SR04 Ultrasound sensor is not connected in the schematic; trig for pin 8 and echo for pin 9)
Using same original code for Arduino as Otto DIY https://github.com/OttoDIY/DIY