No Prints Yet
Be the first to upload a Print for this Design!
I designed a DRS system for the OpenRC-F1 design contest.
I tried to keep modifications to the minimum. I modified the rear wing and added a pin and an extra diffuser. You still need the original diffuser as mine only serves as a servo holder. You’ll need a radio system with 3 channels (throttle, steering and DRS).
All print with no supports (except rear wing as original), 0.2 layer, 20% infill, 30-40mm/s PLA
- 3 x M3x12mm screws and nuts
- 1 x micro servo sg90 or similar
Instructions (see pictures); it is not difficult to assemble but it’s better if you follow this order:
- First attach the pin to your servo with one of the servo’s screw
- Then put the servo in the servo holder using another servo screw
- Now you can screw the wing structure (without the moving wing) to the car
- Then attach the moving wing to the pin with a 3mm screw and nut
- Now gently force the moving wing into the wing structure holes
- Finally mount the original diffuser with the other two 3mm screws
Isn’t this awesome? A 3D printed F1 car with working DRS system!!
Hope you like it; I’d appreciate it if you vote!!