No Prints Yet
Be the first to upload a Print for this Design!
I've been experimenting a lot with Vase Mode lately and wanted to make something very useful and easy to print so I came up with these designs. Here are a few things that you can use these designs for:
- Candy/Sweets Container
- Oil/Soap Bottle
- Sending love messages the 3D-Printing way ;)
- ... And a lot more!
To make your bottles sturdy and liquid-proof, you can do the following:
- Use thicker nozzle(I printed most of these using 0.6mm ~ 1.2mm layer thickness using 0.6 & 0.8 nozzles)
- Add more bottom layers (5~7 should work for most)
- Increase your flow percentage or extrusion multiplier
The following materials were used to produce these prints:
- Sainsmart light wood
- Colorfabb Trans Green
- Fillamentum Crystal Clear Iceland Blue
- Fillamentum Timberfill Cinnamon
- Makergeeks FDA approved Trans
- Tops/covers printed in Colorfabb NGEN_FLEX
If you like these prints, please consider liking and commenting. If you print and use these bottles, make sure to share your work! I'd love to see what you do with these models!