Summary Now that I actually have a 3D printer I realize my original http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:7921 Two Layer Cable Organizer was too big, used too much plastic, and took too long to print. So I scaled, trimmed, cut, smushed and got it to a much more reasonable size. The idea was to make something that could separate power and ethernet cables I have running under the back of my desk so I made a 2 layer cable organizer to take care of it. I put a large hole in the bottom two cable sections to make for easier mounting. When I printed this it took about 14 minutes which is far better than the 40 minutes the original took to print. Instructions Print a handful and screw into desk. Run cables.