No Prints Yet
Be the first to upload a Print for this Design!
Summary This is a fume extractor i made one to save my lungs. What you will need is a 140mm fan,9v adapter and to print the two STL-files.
- 3D-printer - https://goo.gl/Jnw09F
- 140mm fan here - https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod...
- 9V adapter - https://www.banggood.com/AC-10...
- 9V connector - https://www.banggood.com/Male-...
- Carbon filter - https://www.banggood.com/10pcs...
The first part i used a support. the second part does not need support. Infillrate: above 10% should be fine. Note: if you want more flow, just add one more fan! but if think its good as it is.
Please check out and subscribe on my youtube-channel