No Prints Yet
Be the first to upload a Print for this Design!
HyperCube 3D Printer M4 Variant
This is a derivation of Tech2C's excellent HyperCube 3D printer. Most noticable differences to original parts are M4 holes for mounting plastic parts to extrusions. Although there are a few other small improvements (see below).
See links below for other things related to my customized HyperCube 3D printer build.
Only modified parts are contained here. For the full list of parts, refer to the original build instructions.
- M4 holes
- All parts that mount to 20x20 extrusions are modified to use M4 screws instead of the default M5. Therefore it's possible to use Type I extrusions which have a 5mm slot and can take M4 nuts max.
- Round holes
- The rectangular slots that allow putting nuts through a part are replaced with round (elongated) holes. There's no need to have large slots if you use t-slot sliding nuts that can be inserted to the slot anywhere.
- Slot guide for Z endstop adjust
- The Z endstop adjust now has a small slot guide to prevent twisting.
Other things related to my customized HyperCube 3D printer build:
- 2017-05-22: Fixed z endstop slot guide orientation
- 2017-04-30: Added Dual_bushing_holder and simple 2020 corner brackets