No Prints Yet
Be the first to upload a Print for this Design!
Make your own seed bomb (literally).
The benefits of a seed bomb are many. Most importantly, it is easier than carrying around a handful of seeds with you everywhere! But, the seed bomb also contains nutrients from the compost and the clay protects the seeds from birds munching on them.
- Red clay (or red clay powder and water)
- Seeds (make sure you check that you aren't using invasive plant species to your region)
- 3D mold (or just roll them into balls, but you wouldn't be here if you didn't want to 3D print this awesome mold!)
- Vegetable oil for mold release
1) Knead 1 part seed and 1 part compost into 3 parts of clay
2) Add mold release veg oil
3) Squeeze clay into mold and press out excess (save this for the next bomb)
4) De-mold and let the seed bomb dry in the sun
5) Throw that seed bomb where ever you want more flowers
Build and assembly video
I'll also do a fusion 360 modeling video if you are into it!