No Prints Yet
Be the first to upload a Print for this Design!
Hi! Thanks for your visit (;
I designed the new tri-spinner. In this time, it's very nice balanced, thanks to new construction. Easy to print, easy to assembly. Without supports, with small infill (I used 15%).
For assembly I used:
- 1 pcs, full ceramic bearing (awesome!!!) with sizes 8x22x7 (like this)
- 3 pcs, any bearing with sizes 9x26x8 (like this)
What to print:
- 2 pcs, main parts are "spinner3_base_(x2).STL"
- 2 pcs, caps for hold "spinner3_cap_(x2).STL"
- 3 pcs, not necessary, but helpful "spinner3_pin_(x3).STL" for lock main parts
A couple videos
- How I assembly this model (https://youtu.be/ezZiRLc3DsY)
- And how it works (https://youtu.be/pYVn_7gkqLo)
If you want to get cashbacks from aliexpress and a few others shops, I recommend check this (; This is referral link, it will support me and make me able to design something new.
Thank you big! (=