Spiderman 2099 Funko Bobblehead UPGRADE


Summary A friend asked me to do a repaint on a messed up Spider-man 2099 Bobble-head. I'm a huge fan of Spidey 2099, so I had to try and do it right. The templates helped get the basic shape for the mask and chest on the figure, but it is 90% hand painted. Edit: 1/14/16 Project is complete! I'm pretty happy with the way this turned out. Print Settings Printer: XYZ Da Vinci 1.0 Rafts: No Supports: No Resolution: 0.1 - 0.3 (depends on the part) Infill: 20%- 90% Notes: I printed the webcape at 0.1 layers and 90% infill. It is a very thin part because I wanted it to be somewhat flexible. I printed it in Hatchbox Glow-in-the-Dark ABS. The Arm spikes and everything else has been printed at 0.3 layers and 20% infill. Post-Printing Arm Spikes I placed two arm spikes on a flat base that I thought I would glue directly to the model. It was too big, so I removed it and pinned the spikes to the arms. How I Designed This I used Solid Works for all the parts. I used the above images (which I have no rights to) for inspiration.

Design Files

File Size

441 KB
951 KB
541 KB
5.75 KB
247 KB


Your browser is out-of-date!

Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now