Prints (0)


Summary One of the fine folks on reddit did me the favor of scanning a mask they received from a USA network contest using the 123D Catch app (original scan here). I cleaned up the mesh as best I could in MeshMixer and Sculptris. The eyes, nostrils, mouth and elastic holes still need to be cut out of the model, but I'm not sure how to go about that with a raw mesh like this. I'm open to suggestion for the right tools to move this project along. In my print, I ended up using a Dremel to cut out the eyes and mouth slit.

Design Files

File Size

27.4 MB
26 MB


Your browser is out-of-date!

Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now