No Prints Yet
Be the first to upload a Print for this Design!
I want to share my project, using a display of a nokia and an acceloremeter, thanks to arduino mini pro, I decided to build an oldstyle game.
You have just to drive in the road without crashing your car.
I made the game, (still improving it, if you want to help just write me)
It's a really easy print, I use 25% infill, changing the colors of the parts you can make it look as you want.
You can find the code for arduino here.
I'll update the design with schematics for electronic and information about the parts soon.
IF YOU LIKE THE PROJECT, PLEASE PRESS LIKE.
Everything is ready!
You can find the video of the final result here
Stuff and electronics
- Arduino Atmel 328 5V
- Power adapter
- LCD 5110
- Battery cover for 9V
The most important thing to know is that LCD needs 3.3V of power supply, everything else 5V, that's the main focus of power adapter.
- VCC to 3.3V
- BL to 5V (the backlight works better with 5V, if you don't want the light connect it to ground)
- GRN to GRN
- CLK to pin 3 of arduino mini pro
- RST to pin 6 of arduino mini pro
- DIN to pin 4 of arduino mini pro
- CEto pin 7 of arduino mini pro
- DC to pin 5 of arduino mini pro
- VCC to 5V (some models work with 3.3V)
- GRN to GRN
- CS/CD to pin 10 of arduino mini pro
- SDA to pin 11 of arduino mini pro
- SDO to pin 12 of arduino mini pro
- SCL to pin 13 of arduino mini pro
In the schematics I used a breadboard, It's just to make it more clear.
Any answers? I am here :)
Just like my design