No Prints Yet
Be the first to upload a Print for this Design!
For more info on my entire Catan project please see my website: 3djoe.website
I love Catan and I love designing miniatures, but I hate cleaning printed parts.
I have spent months designing and tweaking each of these pieces with focus on:
- Minimal cleaning (no supports, no retraction, no melting thins, all bottom layers chamfered)
- Ease of printing (no brim, no raft, nothing too small or unstable)
- Ease of use in-game (e.g. knight activation by spinning, roads now much easier to grab and place...)
This set includes the pieces for Cities & Knights + Seafarers: Knights, City Walls, ships and Metropolis flags for the cities.
In total, each player color will need:
- 15 Roads
- 15 Ships
- 5 Towns
- 4 Cities (with flag hole)
- 6 Knights, two of each level, 4 parts each
- 3 City Walls
Then print the three yellow/blue/green Metropolis flags.
For printing: I recommend 0.8mm walls, 0.8 top/btm, and no infill. For the ships and knights, you might have to dial down your "minimal time spent on layer" setting... Assembly of roads probably won't require glue, but superglue is your friend (use just one drop, even less if you can).To assemble the knights, first carefully push the color (eg yellow) into the body, and if it spins well you glue it on the base with some superglue (pretty much unbreakable with PLA). Then you just glue/snap on the level 1, 2 and 3 tops (depends on printer and material).
Best of luck!