No Prints Yet
Be the first to upload a Print for this Design!
- ESP8266 WeMos D1 mini module which I finally found good application for (now you can buy better cheap ESPs)
- 6 x LEDMatrix module with MAX7219 driver
- supplied directly from USB port with USB plug
- all data are synchronized every 7-8 minutes
- time and date are taken from google.com
- weather informations are grabbed from openweather.org JSON api
- in the future also other news and infos grabbing can be possible
- no hardware RTC clock is necessary
- internal temperature, humidity sensor (options - DS18B20, DHT22, DHT12)
- ESP8266 setup and control as a Wi-Fi Web Server (WiFiManager, OTA, mDNS)
- receives a message input from a User Input page, then displays the message on a scrolling LED matrix display.
- 6 x MAX7219 8 x 8 LED Matrix module
- 1 x WeMos D1 mini
- 1 x Interface shield
- N x DS18B20 temperature sensor
- 1 x DHT22 temperature and humidity sensor
- 1 x DHT12 temperature and humidity sensor
- N x WS2812B RGB LED
Source code is available here: - V1: https://github.com/ZalophusDokdo/ESP8266_LED_Matrix_Bar_Weather_Station
NOTE: Recently added support for rotated LED Matrices
The open source ProfileBlock hardware and software is free and made with love. Please show your level of support with a voluntary donation.