No Prints Yet
Be the first to upload a Print for this Design!
More details at http://www.rcgroups.com/forums...
This is a mod for the LT210 5mm frame. It allows to lower the quad's center of gravity, improving stability. It was designed to be extruded in ABS, 0.2mm layers and four-loops walls, but PLA will probably be fine as well.
- Top plate
- FPV Camera holder
- Front bumper
- Rear bumper
- Battery plate
- Xiaomi/Gopro holder
What you will need, other than these 3d-printed parts, the stock LT210 frame and your custom electronics:
- three 5.5mm hexagonal M3 nuts (better if they're nylocks)
- three M3 20mm allen cap head hexagonal socket bolts
- four M3 10mm allen cap head hexagonal socket bolts
- a fpv camera with the same lens holder as the PZ0420
- a small vTx, with central antenna connector
- remove the pins from your flight controller (or buy a "naked version")
- a small Rx (also consider using a "naked version"). a frsky x4r without the pins occupies almost no space
- straight connector fpv antenna
Please, share it if you print :)