Made to fit the Classic Accessories Colorado series personal pontoon boats, the Collector CNC & Design MakeOars are the perfect 3D printable oar alignment accessory. We've tested them (MeltInk PLA) on both rivers and lakes and they work great!
To complete the print, there are a few things you should do:
- Bottom 40mm Clamp should be printed with the logo oriented UP (Z positive)
- Top 40mm Clamp should be oriented with the web address is upright and readable along the X axis
- Spline Left or Right should be printed so the word MakeOar is upright and readable along the X axis
You will also need some hardware:
- 4 - 40mm M5x1 bolts
- Insert from top clamp
- 4 - M5 Nuts
- 8 - M5 Washers
- 4 - 20mm M4 pan head screws
- Screw into spline from top clamp down
Need a custom design for your oars? We do that! Please visit our website for more information.