No Prints Yet
Be the first to upload a Print for this Design!
PLEASE RESPECT THE LICENSE AND GIVE APPROPRIATE CREDIT! or you risk
to dramatically lower the chances for new free content in the future... ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
I got inspired when helping Caresto with the Caresto Arkham Car. A fantastic batman car that was built for the Gumball 3000 race http://www.caresto.se/cargalle...
I made these designs based on my Palmiga Innovation logo and a bat-symbol obviously :- )
In the barrette-picture I have used PI-ETPU 95-250 Carbon Black filament - Nice matte black color and flexible...
PI-ETPU 95-250 Carbon Black is a Professional conductive & flexible 3D printing filament
Don´t need the conductivity?
Well the conductivity is great for some things but perhaps not your first choice? Then consider this:
This filament will give you some really nice benefits if the conductivity is not an disadvantage for your 3D printed design:
- The material composition eliminates “stringing / webbing” issues.
- The hardness of 95 shore A and the carbon black filler makes for great print abilities.
- The carbon black filler is an excellent UV stabilizer thus the prints are built to last in very harsh environments.
- The matte black surface finish has a very exclusive look.
- The material feels very nice and dry to touch.
- The elongation at break is only 250%.