3D Brooklyn Printer Calibration Kit for the Pinshape Community
Reference for the design phase to measure certain printed geometries to give an idea of minor changes and how to work around them when designing.
Used for: quickening prototyping and have an idea of aesthetic differences of varied geometry
- bridges (short, medium, and long)
- overhangs (on top of bridges; overhang angles at 25, 35, 45, and 55 degrees)
- holes (5, 10, 15, and 20 mm holes meant to be tested with bottom side of caps*)
- posts (5, 10, 15, and 20 mm posts 10 mm high, to be tested with caps that are off to the side)
- walls ( .5, 1, 1.5, 2, 3, 4, 5mm)
- gaps (.5, 1, 1.5, 2, 3, 4, 5mm)
- slopes (15, 30, 45, 60, 75, 90 degrees. Shows surface details of varied slopes)
*note: caps and holes are exactly the size of the posts so it's unlikely that they would ever fit. Designers can make their own caps or use these for reference.