Show-off Your 3D Prints on Social Media!
Get creative capturing your printed object in action (or in situ) and share a picture or video on one of these social networks for a chance to win a shiny new 3D scanner. Feel free to mix and match your creations to come up with something unique! Entries must include the following criteria, along with any description you like:
- Must include: A picture or video your 3D printed object
- Twitter: [URL of 1 design you printed] @pinshape #3dprinting #wina3dscanner
- Instagram: @pinshape3d #3dprinting #wina3dscanner
- Facebook: [URL of 1 design you printed] @pinshape #3dprinting #wina3dscanner
Ends on: December 31, 2015 at 23:59:59 PST
Designs will be judged on the following criteria by the Pinshape staff:
- 50 points - Image/video creativity - Show 3D Print in use
- 30 points - Image/video clarity - Focus, clarity, lighting
- 20 points - Post caption creativity - What’s happening in the scene?
Rules & Eligibility
- Contest closes on December 31, 2015 at 23:59:59 PST
- A valid entry will contain all required criteria for the social network posted to.
- A valid entry will successfully ‘mention’ Pinshape in the post
- Valid entries will be confirmed by Pinshape replying/leaving a comment on your post
- A post with multiple photos or videos will be considered a single entry.
- Entrants must be registered with Pinshape to enter
- There is no fee to enter the challenge
- Entrants can submit as many unique entries as they like
- Entrants may enter the same photo once per social network as unique entries (up to 3 entries per photo)
- Images entered into the contest are eligible for use in a marketing capacity by Pinshape
- Contest open worldwide
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I enter the challenge?
Find a design you like on Pinshape, 3D print it, and share a picture or video of it on social media, making sure you include the info above to make sure it’s a valid entry.
Do I need to submit a Print to Pinshape for my entry to count?
No you don’t, but we strongly encourage it since it helps everyone else see what you’re making and is a great source of feedback for the designer. I mean, you’ll have everything you need to submit a Print anyway, so you might as well!
Can I share the pictures of a design I’ve already printed out?
Yes you can, as long as the shared post happened between when the contest starts and ends, and it meets the criteria, that’s fine with us!
Does it matter if the designs I print are free or paid?
Nope! The cost of the design you print doesn’t have any affect on your entry.
What if I post my picture/video somewhere else?
That’s awesome! We love that you want to share your 3D Print with even more people. We’re totally fine with you sharing it however you like, but only the sharing methods described in this contest will be considered entries into the contest.
When/how will the winner be announced?
The winner will be announced in the week following the end of the contest, in a post on the Pinshape blog. If you’re a winner, you’ll be contacted directly by the Pinshape team.