This is my modified print of the design by Oscar Aguirre on pinshape. The changes I made were to remove, via Meshmixer, the original connection method and replace it with one that required no supports. This new method was a simple spring-like part that was super glued to base of each vertebra. I also used Meshmixer to make each vertebrae easier to print while making them more aggressive. The necklace was attached to the spine with Velcro for future changes to different material or style. The two parts of the necklace section are held together with a black ribbon instead of the original hooks, which were removed due to their support requirement. The voronoi pattern of the necklace required cleanup despite the changes made to ease printing without supports. A dual extruder using HIPS would be awesome for this part.