Summary Work in progress 40% case; designed to bolt together with m3 screws. The mount holes were designed to fit a plate generated at builder.swillkb.com. I don't have exact dimensions to do it on that site, but I eyeballed it in Openscad, and I've included the .scad file so that the mount holes can be moved to wherever. There's no bottom on it because all the ones I build will be/are bolted to acrylic plates (so you can see the insides), but I'm planning to update this to have the acrylic slide in in the future. If you split this into two halves, you can print the two halves on one 200x200 bed; the trapezoids in the middle are designed to bolt the whole thing together if it's printed in two halves. This is for hand-wired boards, I may do one for PCBs at some point, but definitely not till I get my hands on one. Sorry for not having any pictures, I ran out of filament about 80% of the way through printing it! The USB slot and it's mounting holes are designed for https://www.adafruit.com/products/1833. Print Settings Printer: Monoprice Maker Select/Wanhao Duplicator i3 V2.1 Rafts: Doesn't Matter Supports: Yes Infill: 25 Notes: I printed it at 25% infill, and it was a little weaker than I would have liked, although I think it would have been perfectly adequate (I ran out of filament before it was completed). I have a feeling it will be sturdier when it's bolted to the top and bottom plates, but I'd still recommend upping the infill a bit. I had no problems removing Cura's supports, but make sure you don't have a "dense support roof" enabled.