Juicy Salif - Lemon Juicer

Prints (1)

Description

Here's my take on Phillipe Starks iconic Juicy Salif!

You will need 3 x Leg-a.stl and 3 x Leg-b.stl. 

I printed the legs with 80% infil with a 200micron Layer res, The rest was printed with a 20% infil. Super glue the legs together, super glue the juicer halves and press fit the legs. No support required! 

Design Files

File Size

Juicer top 1.stl
21.9 MB
Juicer top 2.stl
28 MB
leg-a.stl
1.68 MB
leg-b.stl
1.59 MB

Comments

Your browser is out-of-date!

Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now

×