No Prints Yet
Be the first to upload a Print for this Design!
Greetings Pinshape Community!
We've designed a super simple, minimalist bicycle handlebar mount designed to fit the GoPro quick release. This model is a 13 - 20 minute print and the product is completed with a piece of double-sided tape and 2 zip-ties. The double-sided tape and zip-ties ensure the security and stability of your camera.
This print is quick, easy and requires no supports, brim, or raft making it ideal for beginner makers!
Simple Slicer Settings
- 200 or 300 micron layer height
- 3 perimeters
- 4 solid top/bottom layers
- 0% infill (might want to use some infill if your machine cant bridge the top of the part)
- No brim, no support, no raft (tested on a glass build-plate, your results may vary on other types of build-plates)
1. Attach double sided tape to the bottom of the printed camera mount
2. Peel off other side of tape protector and attach mount to handle bar (print bed surface [flat side] towards the back of your bicycle.
3. Tighten 2 zip-ties around mount and bar, trim off excess zip-tie.
4. Snap on camera and capture the beauty of your ride!
P.S. This model is ideal for batch production. We have successfully printed 27 mounts on a single build plate... can you do better? ;)