co-founder & CTO of ALGIX
Ryan Hunt is a co-founder and the Chief Technology Officer of ALGIX companies. He also serves as the Managing Director of ALGIX 3D. He holds a Bachelor of Science in Physics and a Master of Science in Biological and Agricultural Engineering from the University of Georgia. Ryan uses his diverse skill set and research experience to drive innovation and promote sustainability and excellence for the leadership and vision of ALGIX 3D
Alessandro of Castomized is an Architect and Designer who explores the potential of 3D printing in creating tactile data representations through generative algorithms and computational design.
Rules & Eligibility
- Contestants can enter as many times as they want.
- Each unique print uploaded to Pinshape counts as 1 entry.
- 30 winners will be chosen at random to win 1x 100g roll of Alga and 1x 100g roll of OMNI filament each.
- The best print will get a license to Simplify3D and a 375g roll of OMNI all-purpose filament or a cartridge of Formlabs resin.
- Free worldwide shipping for winners!
Pictures of prints will be judged on the following:
Complexity of Model (25 Points)More complex prints get more points.
Print Quality (25 Points)The better the print turned out, the more points you’ll get.
Image Composition (25 Points)Is the print presented creatively and beautifully?
Image Clarity (25 Points)Is the print in focus and well lit?
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I enter the contest?
Print a design on Pinshape and snap a great photo of your print! Upload your print to Pinshape and be sure to check the box that says “Submit this model to Algix3D Print Contest”.
When/how will the winners be announced?
The winner will be announced in the week following the end of the contest, in a post on the Pinshape blog. If you’re a winner, you’ll be contacted directly by the Pinshape team.