Pinshape Support-Free Design Contest: Make Your Great Designs Easy to Print!
3D printing is a lot of fun, but figuring out which supports to select when slicing, and post processing your print after the fact aren’t fun. That’s why we’re introducing the Pinshape Support-Free Design Contest!
We want your best, most creative designs, but keep in mind that they have to be without supports. You could be the proud owner of a new Einstart-S Desktop 3D Printer and have your design displayed during Shining 3D’s International 3D Printing Fashion Show!
You’ve got free rein to design whatever you please, but to get your gears going, here are some typical items people love:
- Life Hacks (Organizers, tools or anything useful!)
- Desk Toys
- Fan Art
Anything goes, as long as your design can be printed support-free on a typical FDM/SLA printer.
- 2 rolls of filament
- a Pinshape t-shirt!
- a Pinshape t-shirt! ?
What new 3D printing support-free design can you come up with?
- 3D Design:
- Overall quality
- Ease of printing without supports
- Detailed description: What is it?, What’s the backstory that inspired it?, What settings should be used to print?
- High-quality pictures
- Reasonable price
Rules & Eligibility
- Contest closes on June 15, 2015 as 23:59:59 IST
- Entries cannot have been previously submitted to Pinshape
- Entries must comply with Pinshape’s content policy
- Entrants must be registered with Pinshape to enter
- There is no fee to enter the challenge
- Entrants can submit as many unique entries as they would like
- Contest open worldwide