My first print failed because I did not include a raft. Because of the supports and a layer shift issue, one side of the print looks better than the other. At first I adhered with 2 part epoxy, but it broke while sanding, and I used superglue next, which worked better. I wish I glued the fan before priming. Glue everything before priming! I did ~4-5 coats of filler primer, then I wet sanded by hand. Spray paint for the gold and red. The spray paint and filler were all rustoleum brand. The fan was hand painted with lumiere paints. I added the beads to the chains by hand. I adhered the chains to the edge with barge contact cement.