This print took a while, but was totally worth it! I printed these parts over the course of a few days, in 3 separate builds. In the first, I printed all the parts for the back legs, in the next all the parts for the front legs and finally all the parts for the torso and head. The way the parts were split up made it easy to orient them for good prints and the results show it. I used a brim and supports touching the build plate on all prints to make sure they stuck and didn't have any issues. When I put these pieces together, they all fit quite well. The legs required a bit of super glue to stay together, but overall it was very well thought out and designed. He makes a great companion for all the MakerTron living on my desk already!