Here's the painted version of Brooke in a scale of 1. The last picture (if they show up in the order I loaded them) is her beside her larger twin that I originally posted. I noticed while painting that a couple of the ropes didn't print completely, so I may go back and try it again with a smaller layer height. Too many projects on the list to get t that for a while, but at least it's on the list! I also noticed while putting her on the shelf that she won't quite stand on her own. The shelf has a slight tilt which allows her to stand (barely!) but on a level surface, she won't quite balance. If anyone wants a base to glue her to, holler at me and I'll cobble one together and add it to the files. Have fun, enjoy, and please post a photo or two if you print her!