I had a couple of false starts on this one. I started with no raft and no support, and it failed from the start. I turned on raft and support and tried again, but still had problems. I took a close look at the file in Cura's layer view and found a tiny speck of print material several layers below the actual base of the print. I took the file to MeshMixer, did a plane cut to even off the bottom of the file, and tried it again. I remembered to shut off the supports, but forgot to turn off the raft even though it was no longer needed. With no support, I had two tiny glitches: one on her chin and the other on her left earlobe. Both were easily fixed. I did scale her down to 0.513, the max my printer would handle in an upright orientation. She printed out nicely and was ready for a couple of coats of acrylic paint. I like it all white, but now that the contest pictures are taken, I'llneed to paint the two roses red and green for the wife. She's already laid clam to this one!