She was printed in white ABS on my Up! Mini. I sanded the joints and a few areas where the supports made it lumpy, and then I painted a base coat of acrylic. After that I painted each piece with Silks Acrylics, waited for it to cure, and put on a top coat of clear gloss acrylic. I added glass eyes that I got from Alice's Collections, and then strung the whole thing together with 2mm black elastic cord. She's rather heavy, so she collapses under her own weight a lot, and her wings need to be propped up on the ground, but all in all, I am really happy with her! Thank you so much, BQ! This dragon is BOSS.