HOW IT'S MADE: Designed this cracked flower pot using multiple 3d programs: In 3ds Max I modeled the basic forms like the pieces of the pot, the forming of the roots around the pieces and a cell so that everything will stay together and so the pot can still hold water. To make sure the pieces of the pot and the shell were solid I used Dynamesh in Zbrush. The details on the roots I did by sculpting in Mudbox. After that I brought the detailed roots back to max together with the pot from Zbrush so I could export it for Slicing in Cura. The Print that is showed in the pictures was printed on a Ultimaker2 at 0.2mm layerhight ABS. After around 13 hours the print was done. Before painting I done some sanding and used XTC-3D to smooth out the seems. I could also use accitone but that was more unstable and tricky to get a good result. Painting i did in about 3 staps: First I painted an base color with airbrush, in this case i used gray. The next layer was the flat coloring with airbrush of pot and the roots with paint a brush. At last I used lightly the airbrush for accentuating the details and a little bit of ambient occlusion.